You are here
Whether you are expanding your existing business or starting out new, the Minnesota Lakes Bank team is here to help you succeed! From financing real estate and equipment to managing your cash flow, our team will work hard to find the right loan type to fit your needs. In addition, Minnesota Lakes Bank has access to the Small Business Administration, as well as local and regional economic development programs which enhance credit terms and availability. We're happy to come see you at your business and work with your schedule to make your banking easy. E-mail us or give us a call to discuss your needs.
- Real Estate – Loans for the purchase, construction, or expansion of most types of commercial real estate.
- Lines of Credit – Seasonal or revolving loans designed to bridge business cycle cash flow gaps and finance inventory.
- Terms Loans – Loans for equipment, capital improvements, company vehicles, or other business needs. Loan payments can be customized to meet your seasonal or business cycle cash flow
- SBA and Gap Financing – Government sponsored loan programs designed to help in loan situations where equity is short or where expanded loan terms are required. These programs help enhance job creation and assist in local economic development.
- Immediate Credit – Line of credit linked to your checking account for overdraft protection.
Please contact a bank representative for further details:
Delano: (763) 972-3385
Mound: (952) 472-5556